This Chia Pudding has everything you need to give you the best start to your day. Chia Seeds are packed full of fibre, protein and omega 3’s. Coconut water is a perfect way to rehydrate yourself in the morning. A layer of coconut yoghurt/organic yoghurt or kefir will supply you with a load of good fats and provide a healthy amount of energy to keep you going until lunch and probiotics for a happy stomach. The No Fuss Granola is full of protein, healthy fats and cinnamon to balance blood sugar levels.
Chia Pudding Ingredients
- 3 Tablespoons Power Super Foods Organic Chia Seeds
- 6 Tablespoons Nakula Coconut Water
- ½ Teaspoon Raw Honey or Maple Syrup
- Combine all ingredients into a small bowl or glass.
- Stir for a minute or so to combine all the ingredients.
- Place in the fridge overnight or for 1 hour.
- When you’re ready to eat spoon 1 tablespoon of organic yoghurt, coconut yoghurt or homemade kefir over the top and sprinkle with No Fuss Granola
No Fuss Granola Ingredients
1 Serve = 3 Tablespoons
The ingredients in this recipe are very flexible and you can make a larger batch if you wish.
- 1 Cup Roughly Chopped Nuts of Choice (except peanuts)
- ½ Cup Mixed Seeds
- ½-1 Cup Quinoa Flakes
- 3 Tablespoons Desiccated Coconut
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil – Softened
- 3 Tablespoons Good Quality Maple Syrup (make sure it doesn’t say Maple Flavoured Syrup on the bottle)
- ½ Cup Organic Dried Fruit of Choice – Chopped Roughly
- Preheat the oven on 100°C before chopping nuts.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Transfer ingredients from the bowl to a baking tray or dish and spread out evenly.
- Place in the oven and turn heat down to 75°C.
- Bake for approximately 30-40 minutes or until slightly golden and crunchy.
- Once cooked remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Transfer to a sealable glass jar and store in a cool dry place.
*The longer and slower you cook this granola – the healthier it becomes. Preferably cook on the lowest heat possible until golden and crunchy, this may take a couple of hours.